The Perfect Setting for your Very Special Occasion
Every girl’s dream - the most romantic day of her life in the most romantic of settings! Surrounded by delightful gardens and beautiful Irish countryside, Crover House is an idyllic location for your four star Country House Wedding in County Cavan. The magnificent views of Lough Sheelin and the rolling hills beyond provide the perfect backdrop for your special day celebrations.
The rustic tranquillity of Crover House also provides the ideal setting for an outdoor civil ceremony. Take your special vows in the company of family and friends, in the shade of centuries old trees and within sight of beautiful Lough Sheelin.
We know that ‘atmosphere’ is important to you; congeniality, comfort and the relaxed, stress-free environment here at the hotel will help set the mood for the most important event of your lives.
Your Crover House Wedding
- Crover House Hotel The perfect location for your very special day. Enjoy a champagne reception on the red carpet, as you arrive. Pose by the lake for romantic photos. Chat with friends and family, with pre-dinner drinks in the hotel’s Cocktail Bar.
- Join your Guests For a wonderful wedding feast in our Arley Banqueting Suite, with its panoramic views of Lough Sheelin and the glorious countryside beyond. The Arley Suite can comfortably accommodate up to 320 guests.
- Here at Crover House Fresh organic produce comes from our own kitchen garden. We use quality, locally sourced beef, lamb, fish and poultry, all fully traceable to their place of origin. Your choice of wedding fare will be prepared by our dedicated team of culinary experts in our award winning restaurant kitchen.
- Our Bridal Suite Offers old world charm and understated opulence. Enjoy stunning lake views from your four poster bed as you sip champagne with your bridal breakfast. Or Join family and friends for breakfast in our stylish Ashley Room.
- Throw a Coin The Crover House Wishing Well is 60 ft. deep and dating back to 1759 when the original part of the house was built - make a wish for your future lives together!
- Crover House Is licensed for Civil Ceremonies and offers an intimate and romantic setting for civil partnerships. Enjoy a glass of champagne by our picturesque fountain or go for a stroll in our beautifully maintained gardens and lakeside walkways.
- To make your Day Perfect Crover House offer a highly professional, personalised and efficient service. Our team are dedicated to providing a warm, friendly and cordial welcome to you and your guests on your arrival and for the duration of your stay at Crover House.
- For your Guests 44 beautifully decorated bedrooms. The venue also provides a variety of events and function rooms, so you can entertain your guests on your wedding weekend: The Courtney Room and Ashley Room for Private Dining and Afternoon Tea, The Cocktail Bar, Serenity Beauty Rooms, as well as Angling and Golfing activities.
- Crover House Offers Flexibility when it comes to arranging the different elements of your special day. With the help of our experienced and talented wedding co-ordinator, you choose how your big day is organized, ensuring that everything runs smoothly on this most auspicious of occasions.
What Our Crover Couples say...
The setting is unreal and we found it great because you don't have to go anywhere else for photographs meaning you have more time with your guests. I can't recommend Crover House highly enough, if your even considering having your wedding here don't hesitate, just book it! Sarah Breen
My husband and I would like to say a HUGE thank you to all the staff at Crover House Hotel for helping to make our wedding last month so special. From the moment we met Karyn it was as if we had known her for years. On that first day and over the months of planning in the lead-up to our big day she was always bubbly and passionate about her job and a pleasure to deal with. Edel & Allen Durkin